Dennis did an awesome job fixing an oops by the main installation crew. I will recommend Comfort Solutions in the future.RockmartGA30153 33.905-85.0275
Arrived and called customer to discuss issues.found a total of 12 supply boots with either or all of the following issues- holes in metal trunk line, disconnected boot from sub floor and high amount of debris inside duct work. Customer did have flex trunk line replaced but issue is with metal rectangle supply trunk lines. These feed each supply boot. We will need to schedule a comfort advisor to give an estimate on supply duct work and boot replacement.
I performed a maintenance on a heat pump one system zone. I checked the low voltage and the blower motor and cleaned out the drain line. I checked the charge and the compaster on the out door system, washed the system as well. The system is running and operating like it should , homeowner also signed up for the monthly maintenance She was low one pond of Freon told her that the system is 22 years old and needs to be changed out
Completed one ccm maintenance on air handler heat pump i checked thermostat operations changed 1 16x20x1 filter treated drain line and triggered safety switch to make sure they were operating properly. Checked all electrical components and connections checked overall cleanliness of unit and blower wheel as well . Checked electrical components outside checked Freon levels system is clean and operating properly at this time.
Completed one ccm maintenance on package unit checked thermostat operations, filter was still good at this time homeowner had changed it before we arrived. I checked Freon levels and all electrical components and connections everything is performing how it should at this time. Found ants inside electrical components was able to spray and get most of them but could not spray everywhere they were due to high voltage.
On today’s visit I found the outdoor unit and low pressure system lockout I presented the homeowner with a die test and Freon to recharge the system to see where the leak was. I found the leak on the outdoor unit by the filter dryer and the low pressure lock out. I fixed the leak and charged a system up with 4 pounds of Freon and also pull a vac on the system and it is running and heating the house like it supposed to.
The grill was loose adjusted it a little and Titans defense up some what and the noise went away
The Wire going to the reversing was unplugged and was not allowing it to change over. The system is running and operating like it should be under warranty
I performed a heating maintenance on a single package unit I checked all electrical components and checked the heat exchangers and checked the gas pressures and checked and cleaned the flame sensor everything is in good working order at this time.
I performed a heating maintenance on a single heat pump air handler I replaced the 16x20x1 filter I checked all electrical components and checked the temp rise and checked the capacitor and checked the Freon levels and everything is in good working order at this time.
Warranty- system had 2 filters installed, one in return upstairs and in system. I removed one in system so 20x20x1 filter at return is only needed. I also added a p-trap. System is working properly with Freon levels in range. Pics uploaded