COMFORT SOLUTIONS HEATING AND COOLING
Thank you for your interest in Comfort Solutions Heating and Cooling, your local HVAC experts!
If you have reached this part of the site, you might be interested in knowing a little more about the great people behind the Comfort Solutions name. Here are some great things to know!
- Customer Service is job #1 for your Comfort Solutions professional service technicians.
- Members of Comfort Solutions crews are salaried employees who are paid on an hourly, weekly, monthly, or annual scale. The concept for us is to ensure Commission-based shortcuts don’t happen to your home or business. Our technicians are trained to be thorough in fixing your problem right the first time, or staying on your job until it is complete.
- We have a very low turnover rate – we believe that translates into a very stable, well-trained team who will conduct business the Comfort Solutions way, every single time.
- At least one day prior to your visitation from a Comfort Solutions representative, we can e-mail you the names and photos of each member of the crew assigned to your location. That way, you know exactly who will be working in and around your house and property.
- All Comfort Solution employees are subject to drug tests and background checks. Any negative finding is reason for dismissal.
- Comfort Solutions is fully insured and fully bonded.
- Comfort Solutions does not keep separate sales and repair teams, so the technician who advises you and helps you choose the right new installation, replacement HVAC, or Heating and Air Repair for your home or business will likely be the lead technician for your job.
- Comfort Solutions has OUTSTANDING reviews on every major customer review service, including Home Advisor, Kudzu, and many more.
- Comfort Solutions also offers same day and Emergency HVAC repair services for qualifying consumers.
- Comfort Solutions offers 10-year warranty services on all parts and labor for any new equipment we install with annual maintenance program.
- Comfort Solutions can offer you and your home or business an unrivaled total value for services rendered that you didn’t know you could receive.
So call or contact us today, and see what your locally-based, fully-qualified, Comfort Solutions Heating and Cooling expert can do for your home or business.
We are dedicated to being well known in our community for providing the highest quality of HVAC services the industry has to offer. It is imperative to provide the same high level comfort and confidence to our customers, as we do our own families. We provide honest and ethical services, and always strive to do the right thing for the customer no matter what. We will always do what we say we will do, and we will establish and maintain personal relationships with our customers.
Our vision for Comfort Solutions is to be recognized as the most trusted HVAC service company in the Atlanta and Charlotte markets, by providing honest and ethical services to our customers. Customers will see us as easy to do business with. We will provide exceptional services and products, and be recognized as the leading experts in the industry.