Did you know there’s a lot of HVAC Preventive Maintenance that you can do, or have an experienced HVAC technician perform? HVAC Maintenance is something that everybody wishes they had paid a little more attention to, especially if their heating and air conditioning system is now past the point of rescue. The heating and ac experts from Comfort Solutions know that the right kinds of Preventative HVAC Maintenance can add years to your HVAC Unit, and give you better, more efficient performance for the long haul. Activities like Preventative Maintenance on your HVAC unit should only be performed by someone who feels comfortable, and who is trained to work around electrical appliances of a significant size and potency. If you’re uncomfortable with any of these activities, do not try to force it! HVAC Maintenance is important for extending the life and health of your HVAC System, but it’s not more important than your own life and health! If you want a trained professional to handle any of these checklist items for your residential or commercial HVAC, don’t hesitate! Call Comfort Solutions today!
- Check your filter every 30 days, and change it according to directions
- If you use a reusable filter, be sure to clean it regularly
- Check your thermostat for accuracy and proper function
- Make sure emergency heat parameters are working properly
- Make sure thermostat is secure, as well as the connective wires
- Inspect your AC unit’s compressor contactor
- Inspect the voltage & amperages associated with meter
- Make sure the condenser coil is working, and clean if it needs cleaning.
- Lubricate any necessary parts, like a blower motor on a heat pump
- Check refrigerant levels, but only if you’re trained and equipped to do so
- Check the defrost controls for a heat pump, and ensure it’s operating properly
- Also for heat pumps, check to make sure that the indoor and outdoor units are working properly
- Carefully pour bleach in any drain line terminating from your indoor equipment to prevent excessive algae build-up
- Make sure that your AC unit or heat-pump has 18″ clearance all the way around, in order to ensure that the unit can work as efficiently as possible
- If you have a dryer vent near any outdoor equipment, be sure to rinse it off with a water hose often
- Install programmable t-stats so you can set temperatures throughout the week. That way you won’t be running your power bill up for time you aren’t enjoying heating or cooling
- Keep adequate weather stripping around your doors and windows
- Make sure all windows have window treatment on them to block sun rays from penetrating
- Check necessary insulation, especially for your most sensitive night or daytime areas
- Inspect ductwork for any unsatisfactory areas, or for any hindered performance
- Evaluate the overall health of your entire HVAC System, adjust where necessary
- Check status of supply temperature, temperature rise, and the heat anticipator
- Check out and adjust the flue of a gas heater, as well as the auto pilot feature
- Check electronic spark ignition control, burners, and blower belt of gas heater
- Check blower motor, manifold pressure, fan controls, and safety shutoff
- Other preventative maintenance items could be specific to your HVAC system
As trained, certified HVAC Preventative Maintenance specialists, we can handle every facet of your HVAC Maintenance services, and help you keep your Heating and Air Systems operating at full capacity and maximum efficiency for as long as you own your unit. If you feel comfortable tackling the extensive list of things mentioned here, as well as those things that might be specific to the make, model, and status of your unique HVAC system, we applaud your ingenuity, and urge you to take maximum precaution at all times.
If you do not feel comfortable working around all the moving parts of a residential or commercial HVAC system, and you would like one of our HVAC Preventative Maintenance specialists to provide you with a FREE on-site assessment of your heating and cooling situation, please call or contact Comfort Solutions. We have specialists in your area right now, and would love to help you get the most of out of your home or commercial HVAC system. Get 5-star services and affordable, high-quality heating and ac maintenance!
GET PREVENTATIVE HVAC MAINTENANCE SERVICES THAT REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE – COMFORT SOLUTIONS HEATING AND COOLING
So it looks like you’re a wise, responsible caretaker who makes great decisions about their long-term residential and commercial investments. It appears that you make the kinds of efficient, sensible decisions that will keep your home or business running at full capacity, and full efficiency, for many years to come. You sound like Comfort Solutions material. Congratulations, you came to the right place!
COMFORT SOLUTIONS PROVIDES A WIDE ARRAY OF HVAC INSTALLATION, REPAIR, AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES FOR YOU
If you’re the kind of person who likes to jump in there with your sleeves rolled up, and protect your long-term investment with your own two hands, we have a great source of Preventative Maintenance tips for you. All these techniques are included in our maintenance agreements. So even if you have decided to procure our services to help keep your HVAC Maintenance in check, you can still contribute all you want to your HVAC System’s longevity and efficiency.
GET THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF EXPERT HVAC MAINTENANCE TIPS & SERVICE FROM THE PROS AT COMFORT SOLUTIONS!
These tips will add life to your heating and air-conditioning equipment, thereby saving you money, and giving your home or business better performance, as well as possibly avoiding the need for emergency HVAC service. As the cost of energy continues to escalate, all these tips can counteract those high prices, and improve your unit’s efficiency. If your unit is still not operating the way you think it should, you may want to consider replacing it with a more energy-friendly system. It could be that older HVAC equipment has a much poorer seer rating than even the minimum requirements for new HVAC systems today. But regardless of whether you choose to stay with your trusty old rusty unit, or invest in a sleek new unit from Comfort Solutions, these tips will help you greatly. We want all our friends and neighbors in Marietta, Douglasville, West Georgia, Northwest Georgia, and the Greater Atlanta area to stay as comfortable as possible in every season while hanging out at home or work. Control the weather inside your home, with Comfort Solutions Heating and Cooling, LLC.