Get Preventative HVAC Maintenance that Really Makes a Difference – from Comfort Solutions
So it looks like you’re a wise, responsible caretaker who makes great decisions about their long-term residential and commercial investments. It appears that you make the kinds of efficient, sensible decisions that will keep your home or business running at full capacity, and full efficiency, for many years to come. You sound like Comfort Solutions material. Congratulations, you came to the right place!
Comfort Solutions Provides a Wide Array of HVAC Installation, Repair, and Maintenance Services
If you’re the kind of person who likes to jump in there with your sleeves rolled up, and protect your long-term investment with your own two hands, we have a great source of Preventative Maintenance tips for you. All these techniques are included in our maintenance agreements. So even if you have decided to procure our services to help keep your HVAC Maintenance in check, you can still contribute all you want to your HVAC System’s longevity and efficiency.
Get Top-Level, Expert HVAC Maintenance Tips & Service from the Pros at Comfort Solutions!
These tips will add life to your heating and air-conditioning equipment, thereby saving you money, and giving your home or business better performance, as well as possibly avoiding the need for emergency HVAC service. As the cost of energy continues to escalate, all these tips can counteract those high prices, and improve your unit’s efficiency. If your unit is still not operating the way you think it should, you may want to consider replacing it with a more energy-friendly system. It could be that older HVAC equipment has a much poorer seer rating than even the minimum requirements for new HVAC systems today. But regardless of whether you choose to stay with your trusty old rusty unit, or invest in a sleek new unit from Comfort Solutions, these tips will help you greatly. We want all our friends and neighbors in Marietta, Douglasville, Hiram, and Villa Rica to stay as cool and comfortable as possible.
- Check your filter every 30 days
- Carefully pour bleach in any drain line terminating from your indoor equipment, in order to prevent excessive algae build-up
- Make sure that your AC or heat-pump has 18″ clearance all the way around, in order to ensure that the unit can work as efficiently as possible
- If you have a dryer vent near any outdoor equipment, be sure to rinse off with a water hose often
- Install programmable t-stats so you can set temperatures throughout the week. That way you won’t be running your power bill up for time you aren’t enjoying heating or cooling
- Keep adequate weather stripping around doors and windows
- Make sure all windows have window treatment on them to block sun rays from penetrating
- Check necessary insulation, especially for your most sensitive night or daytime areas